Below is a list of policies that all ticket and badge holders must abide by. These policies will be enforced without warning.
1. You must wear your membership badges at all times to be admitted to any convention function.
2. Walker Stalker Con and the guest convention center and hotel reserve the right to ask you to leave the convention center and/or hotel and refuse to refund your ticket/badge money if you violate any Convention Policies or laws.
3. Weapons Policy: All weapons must be non-working and peace bonded. No functioning projectile weapons are permitted. This includes water pistols, silly-string guns and ping-pong pistols. Bladed weapons must be cased or sheathed at all times. No horseplay is permitted in any areas of the convention center or hotel.
4. All guests will behave polite and respectful to all guests, staff and authorities.
5. There is no smoking, eating, or drinking allowed in specific areas of the convention and hotel. These areas will be marked.
6. Announced guests and events are subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Every effort will be made to announce any changes via the website and social media, but these do occur.
7. Walker Stalker Convention tickets and badges are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Additionally, please note that tickets and badges may not be used for future Walker Stalker Conventions. If a VIP badge is purchased for a particular guest and that guest should cancel, the portion of the VIP badge that pays for the autograph and photograph is the ONLY portion that is refundable. — Should Walker Stalker Con be cancelled, all tickets, autographs and photographs purchased will be refunded.
8. No sleeping in public areas. If you are, you will be asked to get up and leave or go to your hotel room.
9. Costumes are not permitted to show any nudity. As well, Walker Stalker Con, the convention staff, and the hotel hotel staff have the right to ask anyone, in a costume or not, to put on additional clothing, cover up the exposed area, or any other request if the costume is deemed lude, nude or crude! This is a STRICT policy and violators are subject to number 2, above.
10. All Walker Stalker Con guests are prevented from taking, recording, or creating film or digital pictures, videos, tapes, sound recordings, or any other visual or auditory recreation of any kind whatsoever, of any Walker Stalker Con guest, member, volunteer, or employee, or of any Walker Stalker Con event for commercial use, or for the solicitation of funds for any commercial or other purpose, without the express written permission of Walker Stalker Conventions, LLC.
11. It is against rules of Walker Stalker Con, the convention, and the hotel to place or hand out flyers/cards in our/their space. Flyers/cards on an open table in the convention area will be cleared to a trash receptacle. If you are handing out material in an unauthorized convention are, you will be asked to stop. If it continues, you will be subject to number 2, above.
Contact: Walker Stalkers, LLC – 615-777-3957 – PO Box 259, Thompsons Station, TN 37179